August 16-21, 2005: Zhukovski City hosted the Seventh International Aerospace Show. In the eyes of most experts, MAKS-2005 demonstrated a high level of the domestic aircraft industry as well as no less high export potential of the Russian military-industrial complex. Foreign participants increased in number significantly. MAKS incorporated 40 countries and 654 exhibiting firms, 520 of which were from Russia and CIS and 34 from abroad.
AviaOK International took part in MAKS aerospace show already for the second time. This year the company presented its new advanced developments for the aircraft industry. MAKS visitors and participants were able to familiarize themselves with the following systems:
- on-board wiring and switching devices control system
- on-board power control system
- airborne data acquisition system used to measure and analyze vibration, loads, pressure, temperature and other parameters (unlike its competitors, this system is compact, more G-tolerant and able to operate in a broad temperature range)
- instruments used to test aircraft lighting systems
The company also presented on its stand a new modification of well-reputed luminance measurement system "Foton-2004" already used by aircraft companies of this country.
Participants and visitors of the show took an interest in a new line of the company's activity, such as rendering of computer-aided design services (CATIATM
This year several foreign companies, AviaOK
's close business partners, took part in the show. These included well-known world companies such as:
- Testek Inc. (USA), manufacturer of automated test equipment for aircraft and automotive industries.
- Virginia Panel Corporation (USA), manufacturer of special equipment and software for interconnections which provides durable connection with automatic test equipment.
- D. Marchiori (Italy), manufacturer of air and speed data control systems (in accordance with RVSM requirements) and other test equipment for aircraft systems and their components.
- UKIP Media & Events (England), promoter of Aerospace Testing Expo, the only European and US specialized international exhibition with technological forums which is 100% devoted to all aspects of aerospace testing.
- Tedopres, leader in the field of technical documentation and technical translations, designer of specially configured software for Simplified Technical English.
"Without any doubt, participation in a large international show like MAKS-2005 expands the business development prospects. Our main task at the exhibition was to familiarize all interested Russian and foreign specialists with out products, services and developments. MAKS gave our company a unique opportunity to establish direct contacts for further business development so the Company faces the future with confidence and is starting implementing agreements reached during the VII International aerospace show", pointed out Oleg Borisovich Spiridonov, Director General of AviaOK International